First Time Buyers Magherafelt
If you’re a first-time buyer in Magherafelt, we are here to help you to navigate available mortgages based on your budget, needs and circumstances and advise the options that would suit you best.
At Magherafelt Mortgage Centre we know that buying your first home is an exciting time, but it can also be a stressful and daunting process. That’s why we are on hand to help guide you through the process and support you every step of the way.
What will Magherafelt Mortgage Centre do for me?
We are committed to ensuring we get the keys to your new home so we promise we will:
- Meet with you either at our office or even in your own home to discuss wants and needs.
- Explain every stage of the process clearly.
- Take you through the full application process.
- Liaise between the lender and yourself.
- Ensure that you are given the right protection for your needs and budget.
- Keep in contact for your remortgage and renewal needs.
- Be there for you for all your Mortgage & Protection advice needs
What costs are involved?
The Mortgage Process
Assuming you have now found your new house and have made your offer for purchase it is now time to find your mortgage. Magherafelt Mortgage Centre is here to help and guide you through the whole homebuying or remortgage process.
- AIP (Agreement in Principle) - this is a credit check and affordability check on the applicants
- Application - Filling out the lenders application forms to register for the mortgage product of your choice.
- We will advise you on the documentary requirements the lenders request for the application
- Valuation - The house will be valued by the lender to ensure that it falls within their criteria for value and structural integrity
- Mortgage Offer - This is when the lender has passed the applicants and property as suitable security for the loan.
- Conveyancing - Solicitors will work to ensure that all the correct searches are made both on the applicants and also the property. They will create new deeds for the applicants and show the lenders interest over the funds to be released.
- Completion - The lender will release the funds to the solicitor and he will then complete the purchase/remortgage process and the deeds will be registered in the applicants name.
If you’re looking to switch to another lender or find a better deal for your existing mortgage, we can help you to find the right deal to suit your circumstances.
Magherafelt Mortgage Centre in Magherafelt serves the whole of Mid Ulster. We are experts in re-mortgage planning and execution. Using state of the art whole of market mortgage sourcing, We ensure that you get the most suitable remortgage deal to suit your circumstances.
Why Use Magherafelt Mortgage Centre?
- Free initial quote on Remortgages, Purchase and Buy to Let
- Remortgage deals to suit your current financial situation and budget
- Whole of Mortgage Market Advice specific to individual needs
- Free Valuation, Free Legal and "Lender Fee Free" deals available
- Guidance through entire mortgage process from initial quote to completion
- Our clients come back again and again so there must be a good reason why!
Our re-mortgaging service includes:
Re-Mortgaging your home could:
At Magherafelt Mortgage Centre we want to get it right first time
During an initial consultation, we will discuss what is important for you in a mortgage, discuss what your mortgage position is right now and how you would like to shape your mortgage for the future. We will chat about trackers and fixed rates and work out what is most suitable for your circumstances and budget.
We leave you in control while we do all the work and then you receive all the benefits.
We are now one of the brightest names in Mid Ulster for our innovative approach to mortgage advice and we are proud of our position and of the work we do for our clients across the country.
Buy to Let
If you’re planning to buy a property to rent out, we will help you to decide which products are right for you based on expected rental income and interest rates.
As a specialist buy to let mortgage adviser, we source from the whole of the market to find the most suitable deal to suit your specific requirements. We can also arrange finance for:
- Auction finance
- First time buyers
- Homes of multiple occupancy (student properties)
- Refinancing a property within 6 months of purchase
- Limited company purchase and portfolio lending (England only)
A flexible, accessible approach to buy to let mortgages in Magherafelt
While many lenders stipulate that you must be a homeowner before being a buy-to-let client, Magherafelt Mortgage Centre has access to products for first-time buyer landlords. Additionally, your loan will be assessed on its expected rental return rather than on your own earned income level.
Give us a call and I'll give you an idea of the range of deals we can source for you – We will show you our best buy tables at your free initial consultation.
Our Buy To Let Products Offer:
Moving House Magherafelt
If you’re moving house we will advise you as to which mortgage products are most suitable for you, and help you to navigate the end-to-end process.
If you already own a house and have an existing mortgage, but are looking to move house, Magherafelt Mortgage Centre can help you find the most appropriate new mortgage to suit your circumstances. Offering a whole-of-market sourcing approach, we will ensure that you get the right deal and that the entire house-moving process is as seamless and stress-free as possible.
Expert advice service
If you’re moving house in Magherafelt or throughout Mid Ulster, why not call us to discuss your mortgage requirements and receive expert advice?